Possibly the greatest example of how Perrie actually draws her top lip, amazing!
♥What We Are♥
- A brand new network for any and all fans of girl bands.
♥How to Join♥
- mbf Mallory and Amarra
- reblog this
- fill out this form
- Be a fan of one of the following: Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Neon Jungle, The Saturdays, GRL, Beatz, The Spice Girls, or any other girl band you can think of.
♥Why You Should Join Girl Band Central♥
- html/theme help
- lots of friends
- find new girl bands to fan girl over
- a safe place to talk about your fave girl band without worrying about getting hate
♥How to Increase Your Chances♥
- Talk to us! We’re nice I promise!
- Be a nice person! We’re really looking for nice fun people who are open to finding new girl bands.
- Post stuff in the #girlbands2k14 tag!
- We’re looking for a good mix of girl band blogs, ideally 2 or 3 from each fandom mentioned above.
- We’ll be deciding when this post gets a decent amount of notes.
No notes this never happened…
I’ve watched this at least a hundred times.
2SECONDS TO REBLOG COULD SAVE A LIFE
When did he stop treating you like a princess?
Domestic violence and abuse can happen to anyone, but the vast majority of victims are young girls and women simply because they are “the weaker sex”.
Did you know:
- On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner. This constitutes nearly 40% of all female homicide victims.
- 45% of women are abused/raped by current husbands or partners, 9% by former partners, and a further 29% of perpetrators were otherwise known to the victim. Only 17% are attacked by by strangers.
- 44% of victims of domestic violence are involved in more than one incident. A large number of women experience the same abuse every week.
- On average, a woman is assaulted 35 times before her first call to the police.
- 30% of domestic violence either starts or will intensify during pregnancy.
- In almost 75% of incidents, a child is present or in a room closeby.
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
It’s time to show the world that we are not weak and we will simply not stand for this kind of ill treatment. Women should be treated as princesses, like Ariel and Cinderella, who never have to live in fear of their so-called Prince Charming.
It’s time to stand up. To speak out. To be heard.
Women’s domestic abuse/violence helplines (worlwide):
- Women’s Aid/National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- EB Women’s Aid: 0800 0852 654
- Refuge: 020 7395 7713
- Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 80 10 800
- Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland): 0800 917 1414
- National Centre for Domestic Violence: 0844 8044 999
- WDA Helpline: 0161 636 7525
- Rape Crisis support: 0808 802 9999
- Relate: 0300 100 1234
- Kiran Asian women’s aid: 020 8558 1986
- Independent Choices: 0161 636 7525
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224
- DAHMW: 1-888-743-5754
- Safe Horizon for DA/V: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- Safe Horizon for Rape: 212.227.3000
- Love Is Respect: 1-866-331-9474
- National Teen Dating abuse/violence:
866-331-9474 or 866-331-8453
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network): 1-800-656-4673
- White Ribbon: 02 9045 8444
- National Sexual Assault/Family/Domestic hotline: 1800 737 732
- LifeLine: 13 11 14
- The Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
(03) 9322 3555 or STD Freecall 1800 015 188
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- Domestic Violence Victoria, AUS: 9921 0828
- DVConnect Womensline - Queensland: 1800 811 811
OTHER/MORE - some repeats:
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish): 1-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
- Criminal Law Advice Line: 020 7251 8887
Let’s put a stop to women’s domestic violence and abuse - FULL STOP.
If you’re being treated in a way you know isn’t right, pick up the phone and get help. And get out. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. IT’S TIME TO CHANGE.
If in need of immediate help from abuse/violence, call the police (999/911 etc).
We’re in this together.
"When did he stop treating you like a princess?"/It doesn’t have to be this way - DISCLAIMER: I do not own these images. Courtesy of Saint Hoax.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.
REBLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD. NOW.
GET REBLOGGING PEOPLE.
that was a hell lot of work so if you dare stealing this or reposting this, i will find you and slit your throat (✿◠‿◠)
The Little Mix Fashion Fix Diaries:
Behind The Scenes:
Track By Track:
Little Mix In The USA:
Little Mix Tour Diaries:
i updated this! :) x